Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Jason.


The picture I like the most (On top.)


Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy Birthday to Jason, Happy birthday to you. Senghil Chuka mida. Wishes you more and more and etc.. etc... :D Shall wish u more on msn, if I can think of any. hahaha.









Basically today is a brand new day of start, was very fun. Doing 3D animation. Really like it. Got a feeling that it will be a fun semester. Fyp project is out too. I'm getting busier and busier. Sla fiesta is coming too. Kena scolded by zaini today. Saying we were not giving enough. Aargh, I just want a rest. Heard kickass is nice, regretted that I cannot go, wanted to hang out with Sit SL cliques too, but for danceworks, bo bian..
Today we did our zombie make up. HAHA, so funny, shall upload the pictures tmr. Haha, hope tmr 2D is fun.
I am so tired lately, I better take care of myself. Hip hip hurray to Potato. Oei~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home