Saturday, April 17, 2010

Tomorrow is Danceworks. Shit!!!


As promised, this is what I look like for danceworks final with half of my face painted. Hohoo, I think I look scary. Whats left is the two red circle on my cheeks.



Today is the bomb, met new classmates, have a new faci, new module, new fun in life. Also today was jason birthday. Jitao everyone meet tgt after sch at e6 1st floor, dunno for what reason. So just pass him the present I prepared for him also. Today dance dance dance again, jitao have lecture in studio, wonder when then will everything be alright. Preview our danceworks final to juniors, get quite a few comments, think it will be ok tmr ba. After that go back to find SL peeps. Jason jitao come back to school again, just to play monopoly. Own him totally again. HAHAH. I'm so pro. Hang out with lina, finna, haslin, ivan, ethan, Shireen and more at reel room earlier on. Very fun. haha, we should do something like this more.. Slack time..
Finally, we shared something, really happy. Would you be mine? like seriously. I dont mind waiting. Come to me if you need me ok or if you feel emotional. :D
Tomorrow is danceworks, good luck to All of us participating in it.
Lina, Jason, Finna, Haslin, Ivan, Ethan, Ishreen, u guys are the bomb. ahhaha. .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home