Sunday, April 18, 2010

Danceworks final.






Today danceworks was depressing. Will upload pics as soon as I see it on facebook. I thought we will did well. We did our best for the past 3 weeks, and yet we cant even managed to get into top 3. Was top 4 all the way. I can assure we are better den some of the groups today, as we conveyed the message quite well, and we got good comments, plus we are different from last time. So why?? why penalise us? sian...
Anyway danceworks is over like finally. Time to rest after SLA, dunno whether I want to join momentum or not? I think I'm pretty shag now. LOL. Still cant really forget cypher camp, the spirits just keep on living within me. Sit Oei~~~ hahaha..
Haha, I feel quite emo now. I'm always like that, dunno why. Maybe cause i'm a pisces. I dream too much, hiding too much feelings inside me, dont want to express out. Why? Am I just not good enuff for u? Sigh.. I can wait, wait till ure fine with everything? But, the things you said to me, Its hard to just give up. Even if I wanted to, its hard. I can ensure I will let u have a good life and not dissapoint you. so why not?? tell me pls..
Cant wait for next week to come, woots, full of activities and I'm loving it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home