Monday, April 19, 2010

Its a sunday.


God, I hate the person who took this picture, I even hate the person who update this picture. Sleeping is supposed to be a sacred action, where can put online let everybody see. I must fight back, must make myself innocent. I was very tired on that day, cause I didnt sleep the night before. So cnt blame for tt unglam look. Brrrrr.
Anyway, had my haircute today, Super short. Can seee my black roots and hair now, its more obvious. Haha, i look refreshing now, hoho...
Today went to look for LGGW620, it was arrd 498-598 for the phone without plans. With plans its respectively 48 for starhub and 198 for M1. God , its so exp, and I do not have plans that are done already. I went to facebook and see some bad reviews about LGGW620, they say the bluetooth are faulty, and dunno neeed what updates, I'm having second thoughts already. Sigh, Wanted a keypad phone. Do no want touch screen anymore, troublesome sia..
Give up or no give up? Do not want to give up? But u also say until like tt le. hahahaha. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home