Wednesday, April 21, 2010

YSTD & Today.

Webcam with Cypher peeps ystd, hahah, was so freaking tired, fell asleep like at the end. Luckily haslin called me, OR else, i think my sleep look is still like being shown to them forever, GOD!!!
Humiliated by myself. hahaha.

Jason looks darn old in this picture, Like mom Like son. Haha..




Cameroid with them ystd, Was so fun. Long time nvr use cameroid, can imagine last time i almost everyday used. To what? Of course self obsession la. LOL. There are more, but i decided to upload the few one that I like. :D
I can foresee tmr(wed) is going to be very busy and fun. As tmr is SLA fiesta. WEE...
I think I will see some tears tomorrow. Haha, Tears tears tears. FTW!!!
We spent days and efforts, hope we can pull it out tmr. :D All the best to us <> hahaha.
Hoho, come support me, 5.50 at W1 stage tmr, there will be A SLA performance by HHIG. So nervous, hope tmr I can did it well. All the best to me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home