Monday, May 03, 2010

Gentlemen outing.






So, let me blog about what happened today first. Wa, basically today, illustration, fun and exciting. hoho. After that supposed to have fyp meeting, but my teammates say I need not go, but in the end they also do nothing. Lucky I never insist on going. So I went to meet up with cypher peeps today. Someone left to find them first and nvr see my msn. =.= , So I go and fetch haslin before I go find them.

Haha, today CH and esther pon sch, in the same class, watch ip man 2 tgt, wonder what they did? Ok la, I dont really intend to pon today, but got the mood too. LOL. But luckily I didnt. I wanted to see movie? Ip man 2? Iron man 2? Date night, anyone???

Went to play truth or dare, contents shall not be spilled here, u know i know ok. But I had fun playing it though. HAHA

Couple shirt with CH today, cause jason forget to wear, he thought we are wearing rainbow colour shirt today for real, wa lao. jitao sian jii bua. :(

Haha, back to ystd outing.

I guess it was good. Went town, from dhoby walk all the way to ION. Shopped at pull and bear, we all bought the same outfit, intend to wear today, but as I mentioned earlier, someone PS us. :(

haha, we went to eat. CH want to eat sushi, so we were like okay, agree, lets go in. * After sitting down, see the menu. Our eyes were like O.O .. The price were way too expensive, A sushi cost like many bucks, so our most embarrassed moment came, We walk out of the restraunt shy-ly and went to hong kong cafe. God, that was like so embarrassing. Brrrrrr...

We were like darn full after hong kong cafe. So very bo liao, jason and I acc CH to seng kang before we took bus home. First time i take such a big detour before I head home. HAHA. but, sigh.. It was really unpleasant. Moody night. But glad, its over, i hope.. haha.

FYI: jason walks darn slow. & sometimes he walk darn fast.. LOL.

Haha, cnt think of much now, my mind super tired, so this is a short description of what I had ystd and today :D

& Finna, pls dont emo ok. Want cry next time tell me. My shoulder and chest always available, for you, I will go train my chest muscle, until it become B cup :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home