Wednesday, April 28, 2010

F-ed up day.


Today is really "some" day for me. Go to school, study hard, do hard, take photo hard. But nvr actually start presentation even after 4. The computer fuck up, network fuck up. BRRRR. Cannot even hear 6p before leaving for meeting. Go there, in the end no need go meeting. Wasted my time to leave class early, nvr hear 6p. Then go there like also no use for me, just sit there help people looks bag. So I went to esplanade to look for CH, haslin and shireen.
Went for audition later, coach jason and CH darn hard, think they did good enuff le, when i started to go for the audition, i wasnt even tt good. haha. But after tt more fucked up. Tot I am the judge, tts why take the time to go down and help, in the end, what happen?!?!
Seriously, I do not care anymore. I'm year 3. I need not care. U guys need me or dont need me, doesnt even bother me right now, now is where my academic results matter. So if u guys really no need me, pls dont give me any positions and last minutes when I go there, nth happen ok.. No more such kind of dramas ok, I AM SERIOUSLY SICK AND TIRED. I could just quit, and i dont really care. Screw this. Feel so unwanted, so xtra.. Rather just hang out with friends, study hard, eat more, and enjoy my last year in RP. Need not this kind of co-curriculum activites to make my days feel so bad.
Tomorrow cypher camp main community interview, all the best to haslin~~ hope u get, den like tt next year i go for cypher camp, i can slack a bit. HOHO. Wanted to go serangoon north tomorrow, but must wake up early.. Haslin, shireen, u guys still want to go??
Oh god, I dropped my elective module with quek, means I now wednesday free, ahhaha, finally no more 5 days, no more stress, no more white hair. So sorry to wesley but woooo. :D I feel good, darararara..
My 3 guiinea pigs is so loved by me, Bought snacks for them, but they cant eat now, wait till them grow bigger a bit. Hope my day for tmr will be better. sigh....
I feel nothing , nothing. why is tt so? OK, maybe a bit.. but, I do not want to lose tt feeling? can i want u back??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home