Saturday, April 24, 2010

Something bothering..


This picture was taken like when I am secondary 4. I think I have been through some changes uh.
Anyway,
Its really hard to love and hate u at the same time. I dont even know you is purposely or what, knowing how I feel, yet sometimes you will make moves which makes me hate you alot. Moves which makes me really jealous, moves which makes me hate u alot alot. I know what my advice for people will be, it is to perservere. But I guess, its no use. I have really been good to you in my own terms, try to open up more conversation. But it didnt work very well. So unlike last time, which I would wait someone for 1 year - 2 year. I no want to wait anymore. Since, I'm also like nothing. We shall treat it as nothing happen, you can just go on with your simple and single life.
Giving up might not be the best idea, but I do not want to endure this kind of pain in my heart anymore, so thats all... It would be better if I do not disturb you anymore.. I even find myself irritating already..
OH GOD, i still dont want to give up. Aargh, hate my "always fall to temptation" side. Brrr, I guess I will try somemore before I really mention about giving up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home