Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pierce my ear, outing with haslin





Today was good, almost everything. Went to serangoon north today with haslin in the morning. (ehem. someone was supposed to meet us also, but nvr come.... u know who u are. ehem..) Wake up so early despite there is no school. BY THE WAY, SORRY WESLEY, FOR PS-ING U.. ok, back to topic. So we were like going to serangoon north and see lots of pets, saw dogs such as maltese, polemerian, lassie. They were so cute, hope I can keep one, although now my hand is tied to 2 gerbils and also 3 guinea pigs.
We went to eat, and I ate pork, I was like * No haslin nooo, u cant see me eating. * & she was like =.= .. hahaha, so funnny..
We even drank like 2 different types of ice lemon tea today. We drank alot of sweet things. OMG, diabetes... i can foresee u coming..
Saw netherland bunnies too, quite big in size, but overall cute.. cost 188 cheapest. Haslin uh haslin, i suggest u buy one first and play. hahahaha :D 2 is too expensive le.. I fell in love with chinchilla, but omg, too much pets in my house le. :( and its so expensive, one is like 1000++ bucks..
Was great fun uh haslin, haha, pet viewing day, nvr had this kind of experience with a friend before, its always with my dad. Lets hang out again haslin. hoho.
Went back to school to find them, its so uncool. I got bruise all over my hand cause I played froggy froggy jump. God. & my nail got painted pink. Actually I want to try pink, but it turn out to be kinda. * u know *. LOL.. I want black next time..
Anyway, i pierce my ear as you guys can see. Shiok, the feeling darn shiok. but i am very afraid when I am taking out the ear stud, i guess it will hurts like hell. & oh god.. I think i'm going to dye my hair black and work soon. If the HR calls me.. :(
Bye to my carefree life... :D hahahah.
Woots jason finally updated his blog, one more new blog to see already. YAY!!!
I can see something is happening in the group. what can I do??? :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home