Thursday, April 29, 2010

Feeling so sick.

I am feeling darn sick right now, nose block, coughing all the way. My ear is itching, darn u egg & seafood. I really have the feeling of me getting fever soon. God, having headache almost everyday.. :(

Happy birthday to my DADDY. ure one year older now, hope you can enjoy the rest of your life soon, its soon to be our turn to support U and mom.. :D
We went to some thai rest and eat just now, the sharkfin is super exp, it costs like 60 bucks. But I didnt eat, I am protecting the sharks and my ear hole. Scared it swollen. This year birthday celebration seems to be cold, not as active or happy like last time, dont understand why too. Anyway, I told my parents about my piercing, apparently they didnt scold me, and they accepted it quite well. Lucky me. Phew~~

Shi jia came to talk to me today, really just say what we felt, tomorrow might be meeting them for lecture again. sigh... But it really feels good to think that there are still people who cares for me. Thanks guys :D I will not quit, but i'm just not as availabe as last time. Fyp, PD, cypher peeps and u guys, just keep my poly life going, its hard to juggle time around now for everything. So sorry if i neglected u guys. :(

Anyway, i intend to dye my hair back to black/ dark brown le. Do not want to be so outstaanding anymore, quite sick and tired, although it makes me feels fresh and also bright. Maybe tmr. maybe....

SLC today jsut got me going, they had this upcoming projects, something about helping the animals. I am so going for it ok :D. helping the animals out...

Also DIDM had this korean study trip, i had already sign up, hope i will get selected, i wanted to go korea once, to experience it. :D

So busy I am, I feel so shag and sick, but I am living my life to the fullest :D

I wanted a date! when will tt be with u??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home