Friday, May 07, 2010

It might be over.

So cheerful me is coming back, but that doesnt mean i wont think. Just that I wont be as emo in front of u guys, i will be cheerful :D.
I understand that everything is tough, and there is something which people dont accept or understand the actions u did.
It justs been my problem from last time till now, letting my emotions taking over and not let my brain think. I would just say things out which my emotion and feeling think is right and regretted it later. I guess pisces are like tt. I shall blame it on horoscope.
I often tell white lies, as I am too afriad or shy to admit something. In fact, I told alot of lies, lame jokes and white lies. As I did not really want people to know me that well, I wanted to be someone which is secretive. I do not like to share things with people, hardly even with my close friends. Just want to be kept alone at sometimes, do not really wan other people to bother me.
I intend to go somewhere else after the welcome tea alone to think about things, but ...
Ok, so anyway, I'm really sorry for saying those things to you, its just one of my unchangable habit again. But under all this rubbish, I really do care for you, that why i said tt. Not something you will understand too, but sometimes the things I say is really out of concern, its not to make you angry or sad or disappointed in me..
Sometimes, I just wonder would u think of me once in a while, want to hold my hands, kiss my cheeks or even be in a r/s with me..
Haha, but I dont think that will even be a question now? cause simply you wont even answer it anymore.
Your actions and attitude are rather cold too. But I'll just still be there, to lend u a helping hand too.
So, really! really! if one day, you could just let me fully understand what you feeling or thinking now? It would be best, cause I really do not know how to approach you right now, other den standing one side, silently watching over you.
At least, i'm happy that this friendship wont end, but guess we werent tt much close as friend too.
hahaha.
I'll stand by you, i'll stand by you, wont let nobody hurt you, i'll stand by you...
Today was okay. Partial from school since i'm late, drag haslin with me..
Went cwp, bought ear stud for myself and ear sticks for lina and jason.
Haslin tsk, nvr buy anything except foods and fingernails paint. LOL.
Went back to school, slack slack, play play, watch half of ip man 2, shall continue tomorrow.
Play dota, lost terribly, sorry jason. u have a lousy teammate.
But i wont be touching it, dont want to be addicted to it again. Year 3 is a very busy year..
Thanks lina, acc me to take out my helix there de ear stud. woots, kind of painful. :D
I want dye my hair soon. To be honest, everytime i dye my hair, its for a reason. I dye blond cause of a reason too. This time dye-ing back to black or dark brown, will be for another reason. There is always reason for what I did, I'm not just doing it for fun...
Hoping tomorrow would be better, when then the misunderstanding be over ?!?! beats me...
Who wants to watch iron man 2 with me in cinema???? :( but not on weekends, i not free. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home