Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Why? why? why...


Haha, its been long since i put up eyeliner le. This is a dare, tts why i put, do not be mistaken. haha..
I went to Pet Republic with haslin today. I was so late in meeting her, cause too engrossed with guinea pigs and chatting in the morning.. Sorry haslin.
There seriously heaven for me, there were chinchilla, bunnies and guinea pigs and hamster everywhere. Totally love that place now, shall visit it more often. But the sad thing is that it is located at Eunos. But there is one branch at jurong east also. hahaa.
Went back to school. Today everyone like emo. :(
Can u guys cheer up, although i'm in no position to say this too.
I think I quite emo myself today also...
But luckily ethan was there, he like crapping all the way. Very funny.
Its been long since i seen our group laugh like hell again. hahaha. Thanks ethan for being there, and pls stay and not go againn :D
Korean trip is so troublesome, must scan and hand in parental form and passport as well. Also must hand in the edusave form thingy too. Fuck this process.
Luckily eric and zuhrah going, or else, i will be so alone there. :(
Cheryl, where are you?? i miss u.. I got VD and glee for u le. come come come :D
I guess i'm just not strong enough, not determined enough, do not have the perserverance.
Its been one day, and I think I'm weak and unsure already.
Dunno whether this decision and move is correct or not?
I'm missing you already
Fuck this. Fuck my emotions.
I really hate myself.
Nvm, Like u even care..
Hmmm, shall bottle it up once more.. :(
CH, lina, finna, mai emo liao. Come come, i lend u my shoulder and hug, cry on me :D
& finna, i'm here, just dial 9******* to find me. :D
Tmr Ip man 2 anyone? haha.
Worst day every, Fuck my life... Want to get away from all thiss, sobbing right now, guess it will be swollen tmr.. but yeah. I shall disappear soon. * Thats what I am feeling right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home