Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Today shall be the last.






I'm not going to say anything anymore.
U better not regret for what u said or did.
& this time, i really mean it.
Thanks lina for ur blog.
So see you...
Shall blog later with haslin and me with eyeliner pictures later on.
They say we look alike.
hahaha, couple face eh. LOL
Did we really have couple face?
Ivan go ask other people, and they said we look like siblings or couples!!
I think cause I look dark, and she look like chinese.
So what you guys think? give comments? hoho
Dont take this too personally, just for fun. :D

I had a couple of experience before,
where last time , the people who i like,
we never get tgt,
and they kinda regret.
I'm not being BHB or what..
But just hope you will think through before making any decision..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home