Saturday, May 08, 2010

Its a friday.

Today school was shiok. But I was late, but its ok, got codes from terrence and explanation of codes from quek. Still successful in cheating the faci that I did the codes myself, haha, sorry quek. LOL.
After that, I went to meet my cypher peeps. && finally we watched finish Ip Man 2.
Stupid CH finally showed us a touching short video which makes finna, esther and me teared. Finally some tears to let out, I feel more happy now.. haha.
CH uh ch, hug hug, Finna uh, hug hug, Haslin uh haslin, hug hug, Esther uh esther hug hug, Lina uh lina hug hug... All the emo one should be here le ba. hahaha.
Met haslin after tt, as she went ikea, but she did not bought any salmon for me :(
I am so freakin hungry right now.. Empty stomach tends to make me think alot.
I haven watch my valentine day, who want to watch with me? Iron man 2. and more?????
Today heard a song from Jinglie comp, it is an old song, but it kinda depicts my inner feelings.



It had been quite a time, since I teared in front of my friends. So this time, I think I might stand stronger. I will try hard to forget you, as I had a feeling that there is no use going on, since we were like very cold to one another and stuff. Its very difficult to just move on, but hey, who cares, i shall just try it...

To my dancing peeps:
how are you guys? so long nvr hang out with u all, nor there is any fyp thingy. Guess you guys are very busy with momentum. Take care of your body and drink more water ok, shall see u guys on performance itself, You guys will definitely shine.. :D
I see everyone like scared of me to bua their face now!! ohh~~ guess i did it too roughly, the bua-ing should be showing my love, not my roughness. so sorry to haslin and finna :D Next time i bua more gently ok...
Want to dye my hair, want to cut my hair, want to buy present for my mom as mother's day is coming. When will I ever accomplish all this???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home