Thursday, April 22, 2010

Jason belated birthday celebration.

Yesterday we celebrated Jason belated Happy birthday.
As you can see, we did cards and t-shirt wishes to him.
HOHO. But he didnt cry.. sian..



Nice uh, the cards and the shirt? its done by all of us.. woots






Celebrated until around 8 plus. Played froggy froggy jump. Peoples hand were injured, Sorry for beating you guys so hard, but a game is a game. TOO BAD~~
Slack around in cwp a while, den we proceed home. Sigh..
Days going more and more boring. FYP also coming liao.
Wanted to change my PD to PP, should I??
Should I??? Should I ?????
I got a C for audio and video. Fuck la. First week get C, really demotivated me sial. Darn u Faci.
Cypher rocks man~
Knew so many good friends. shall sign off here.
Seriously, I miss you alot. Lets go on a date? hahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home