Sunday, May 09, 2010

08.05.2010









Hi everybody.
Today was awesome, Its just like a brand new start for me.. I did something to myself, if ure smart u will figure it out.. :d
After that , went to meet haslin, ch, esther and we went shopping. Wanted to shop for my mom mother's day present, but I couldnt find anything she like..
So we went to ate ice, woohoo, hot chick, darn nice..
&& after tt we ion and walked, ate takoyki, darn ncie too, but its very hot..
So continue walked walked, and we managed to take neoprints. & I PAY FOR IT, but its ok. :D
I got the most pictures, it serves as a memory too ok. :D
We also took alot of pictures, dinner settle at sakura, as its really hard to find a halal food store at town.. haha.
Anyway, I'm nt in a r/s with haslin. so stop asking ok fb peeps.. OMG, i'm so sleepy right now.. I'm going to go slp soon. have to wake up at 8 tmr as tmr is mother's day celebration. Wish my mom happy mother's day. I realy love you, and i gave u a kiss just now.. haha
Miss all my peeps, hangout hangout. I wan buy new ear stud. and thanks jason for everything as well. hohoho. Lets bring u go cut hair, hoho, lets go..
If i thought of anything new, I will blog. But yea, there's no use to keep fretting over it anymore. The person has gave up on you le, move on u idiot..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home