Friday, May 28, 2010

Its the start of holidays.


Today was an awesome day!! Maybe..
3D. Dont have to eleborate. tsk!!
Quite hate 3D now.
It is demoralising me.
Others so good. I so cui.. Sigh

Also PD, i haven even finish
Today due date for review 2.
&& I haven even submit anything!!
Shall just email advisor, ask him can give me some time not! :(


After that went to yishun with zuhrah to exchange our korean currency.
Haha, had fun with her. Joke alot..
Woots, cant wait for korea study trip to come..
Although I will miss u alot. haha..
Zuhrah says she realised I drink alot of water.
Am I ?? Maybe thats why I feel bloated all the time. hahaha

After that went back to school to find my cyper peeps. CH and esther had to leave early :( Sian...
So left haslin, shireen and some of us. Lina got meeting.
Finna ps us, jason ps us. :(
Sigh, So in the meantime I did some of my PD, and also photoshop.
hoho.
I wanted to put shireen pic up,
but yea, its rude, so I dont put it up better.
We had our laughter and fun just now le. hahahhaa
Sigh.!!
It feels like I really cnt tahan uh!
It feels hard to communicate with u.
With every small little things U did,
the more I expect,
yet the more I will get disappointed.
Ask u something twice today, yet there is still no reply.
hmmmmm...
I shall see what our future holds.
Will it be good or bad??
It shall be determined by our actions..
hahaha :D
Holiday is starting from tomorrow.
Congrats Randy, for finishing your internship le.
Good life now ahead le.
No need wake up so early.
Enjoy life in school le.. hahahahha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home