Friday, May 21, 2010

Another day!!



Another edited photo, OMG, look so fake, But ehem, tt pose is my original post ok. I did not photoshop the post hor. HMPH!! This was my zi lian post like when I was sec 4 or year 1 i think. But lately no more zi lian le. Now grow up le, my pose more mature le. hahaa, Although I still like the 007 and twist pose!!
Anyway today 3D, had much fun in class, but it was boring. Hope school everyday illustration and photoshop, I would be so happy!!. Jump for joy.
Met finna and went to find CH just now. Esther came shortly, then after that everyone came!! Took the time out to photohshop that picture just now.
Finally I downloaded adam lamber- whataya want from me! So nice!!
Talk to Jon in msn! So long nvr tok to him le. OMG, miss him so much.. Sms halfway, I send a 2 page sms, den I forget when I send 2 page sms, need to press yes den can send, den I just leave it there, by the time I realised, it was too late. Guess he's asleep now le. I shall jio u out during holidays ok, nvr actually met u before. hoho.
I finally able to let things go the way it should be. U heart desire it tt much, and I'm giving it to U now. I shall leave those who wants me to leave them alone..
Can't wait for korea to come, its on 31 may. Havent pack yet, OMG..
Should pack soon liao!!
Saturday should I go FYP meeting with my teammates?!?! Buts its a weekend, I feel like shopping more, unless u guys can promise me Soup Spoon den lets meet, haha. Miss soup spoon siol!
Seriously, honestly speaking, I'm quite despo for love. HAHA. Just seeing everyone tgt, makes me kinda jealous!! But i'm not gonna be impulsive again. haha.
Lina: 1 day is over, and theres no tikoness, not bad not bad! Keep up the good work!!
Finna: Dont feel so negative liao, got me here, anything come confide in me ok?? haha
CH: Dont Partial school again hor!!
Haslin: Dont so angry le, haha, u know what i mean.!!
Esther: Take things slow ok!! Or else, u will be boiled fish. :D
Sometimes I wonder? Am i consider cute or handsome or ugly? Why I just cant make someone stay beside me if i'm handsome or cute. If i'm ugly, understandable. Thinking alot about this type of questions, Guess image do affectssss everything. I still think I myself ok leh, Sigh.. Anyone? Lol. Kinda BHB!! But yea, if u dont blow ur own trumpet, who is going to blow for u???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home