Saturday, May 22, 2010

2nd UT!!


Firstly, I wan to say! Liow Cheng Heng said KILL THE PISCES! , ARIES FTW! tsk!! tsk!! Pisces u know what to do le uh? lets go eat some mutton!!! Haha.
Today coding, class i'm barely survived. Ut = CMI liao..
Went with quek to sembawang to take our vacination shot today! We were there early, they were having break and there is no one, so we went to eat first. How we know that when we went back, there are no more vacination shot le, all used finish. They had only remaining 5 left! && we are the 7th & 8th person to be there. So suay sial!! In the end nvr take.
But had a good time with her, LOL. She even offer to help me buy drink!! So good, THANK YOU QUEKY. Saw her ehem ehem, not bad uh. where got ugly?? tsk.
Went back to school to find the cypher peeps later, but hor we cannot play L4D, something went wrong, dunno what.. :(
Really tempted to buy the motorola milestone, But i had no starhub plan. Anyone have? Want to lend me??
I very double minded now. I wanted to be a filial son, and not buy the phone and save money, cause our family now like broke.
Yet, I wanna buy the phone, cause I want to be able to give myself luxury. OMG!! How???
Kind of having the 自暴自弃 feeling, been adding alot of people on facebook!! Want to know more ppl, see more, and get hurt more!! hahaha.
Pisces really cant live if they have no specific person to love. I'm just feeling so lost now, dunno where my right route is! I wanted the find the person back again, so my life will be meaningful once again. hmmm. Not U ok, someone else.. haha..
Might have fyp/shopping tmr, dont want spend so much money le! I want to save! Finna, can u be my financial person too. HAHA, but I think I managed my own finance better den u! haha, cause u now is officially a blogshop-fanatics. HOHO!
Ch: get well soon!
Esther: Cool down some more!! We finally found one more pisces, be happy!!
Lina: 2 days without tiko, good good, keep up the good work!! hahah
Haslin: Stop being so moody hor! hmph, hahaha.
Cheryl: Lol, where got dont look like me? The pic so cute, just like me!!
CH && Jason: PISCES FTW more!! Aries go one side!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home