Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mental Breakdown!!




Think my blog kind of plain. No pictures, So i shall put some pictures up to entertain myself.
Once again, the feeling came back!
It feels like everything, every problems all bottled up inside me again.
I can hear and feel my brain rotting.
I think I going to have mental breakdown soon.
Seriously.

FML...

There is really only one thing that is good about my life now.
Which I am not yet sure.
Whether I might be able to perservere on.
I might seems to be okay.
But actually I'm not.
I'm feeling stressed out over U.
Its just, difficult. Its so hard..
FYP!! Money!! Family!! Friends!! PD!! School!!
Aargh, fuck it.
I one to go and buy one notebook,
write everything inside, and burn it!!
I might feel better tt way,
but thats also why there are deforestation.
Tsk!!!
Blog is just not enough, to really say out what I am feeling.

:( :( :(

What is this feeling?
OMG!!
Someone get rid of it..
Sigh, who wants watch momentum tmr?
I had one free tickets, I'm super pek cek about this.
Fuck la.. Aargh..
It hates when things came down to this point..
Whoever saw this post, can help me ask ard who wan see momentum tmr?
I had one free ticket. its 10 bucks!!
I seriously can die now!! FML once again..

All the best to my dance peeps for tmr performance.
Seriously, I think u guys will wow me right?
haaha, hope u guys still see my blog in order to see this.
Cause i'm not going to sms u guys. hoho.

I miss you, but I do not know how to bring this message across to you. I love you, But you just seem to be so far far away. I want you, but just cant seem to be able to find time with you. Overall, FML.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home