Thursday, May 20, 2010

UT! OMG...


Ut sucks, I totally flunk my UT after revising on all the 6p's today. Guess it doesnt work, I didnt understand it deeply. I shall study harder from now on. Going to work so hard tomorrow for my 2D's UT. Going to ask questions to answer my doubts. I want to try to get higher den just a 3.06 GPA. Cannot lose to zuhrah.
Wa, so tempted to change phone. Randy got a new phone, milestone from motorola. Its an android phone, It looks nice, and best of all, it has a keypad plus touchscreen. Wanting to get that phone, but lately i'm broke. Wondering what to do, dont even have a starhub line!! OMG..
Lina and finna are funny, they are totally cracking me up. Crack crack crack!! Lina say she is not going to be tiko for the next one week!! Shall see how long she can survive! hoho, if u can really dont tiko for one week, I shall treat u ice milo ok? :D
Ut must study, and another impt thing is my dance peeps. Shi jia, wanling and yauming. Lets go out!! I suddenly miss u guys so much! Saturday lets meet if we have the time! can? can???
Wanting to go back to dance, learn more locking from forest. Realise my freestyle and technique were lousy, even the new batch are better than me. Had to be strong in something, or else I will be disqualified. LOCKING HERE I COME!! But hope I really got the time to dance.. Fuck FYP, Fuck PD!!
Oh yea! I might find one day to upload pictures from when I am year 1 till now. Guess it would be quite fun to do that, but wait till I have the time! hahaha.
My patience ran out. You said the total same thing like someone last time said to me! This is xtreme for me, I am giving up. U really demoralise me. Thats all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home