Thursday, May 27, 2010

Momentum night/Bad habit..



Seriously today was a fucking tiring day.
Woke up to have my body aching all over,
due to ystd napfa trial test.
Although i fail 3 out of 6. tsk!!
Cannot even walk fast or walk properly.
My shoulder and back darn pain. Sore like hell!!
Anyway, met my fyp teammates from 11-4. We stayed there for freakin 5 ++ hours doing fyp!
Totally hardworking sial.




After that had to go cwp.
I jitao ps my DVA teammates. cause he's the only one in lab editing.
But I cant go find him cause i got something on.
:( Sry Zhi Wei...
So cwp, bought 2 ear stud. Total chiobu! hahaha
I saw one element cap darn nice. But cost $45.90.
Should I buy?? I am still wondering..
After that went back to school for momentum!!.
A few of them totally rocks.
I like all the modern dance one.
It was so so so so so good.!!
Got alot of feels..
I also like the NJC i think.
The one they all wearing white outfits and using chair as props to dance.
It was awesome!!
HHIG rocks.
Totally. I think this year was like the best year.
Hip hop item totally rocks the show.
Whacking. woohooo.
&& Shi jia, u totally overpower everyone.
It was very nice!!.
Seeing u from year 1 till now.
you improved by alot...
haha, hope u do the same tomorrow.
Wa lao, wanling whacking good de lo. hahaha
Yauming look like total nerd!! HAHAHAHA.
So tiring.
Dont feel like going school tmr. :(
Lucky Lina.... Sigh...
I totally had to erase this bad habit of mine.
Which is to think alot.
You are popular. you have many friends. You have good connections.
It makes me feel wierd. It makes me feel out of place.
But if i wanted it to last,
Maybe I shouldnt think so much afterall.
Just had to trust everything that comes along.
Hopefully it wont eventually break my heart.
Cause I'm not exactly the perfect person.
I might be taken out one day..
Soon. Or sooner... Sigh.. :(
I miss you!!!


I just feel insecure of everything I have now, cause I dont think i deserve them, especially you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home