Monday, May 17, 2010

Photoshop!!



This is what I do today!! How to cheat people feelings!! Photoshop. Photoshop away few several things if u guys manage to figure it out. HOHO. && Its a new face. ok la, it still look like me, like no different. Cause faci wants natural look, so here I am, without any complicated photoshop also.. But I normally do not do something like that, my picture from before all v natural de. hoho.
Now in school with My peeps again, Internet just revived. But all like so bored. hoho. Want to see alice in wonderland, but finna not here.
Just now Jinglie and I went to stalk CH and pisces. The scene was so funny. Jinglie try to hide behind a plant and using it to move around blocking their vision, not allowing them to see him. But he was big, plus I am behind him, and a plant is moving. =.= It is so not difficult to see that we were there lo.
UT(s) are coming, seriously no mood to study, should I flunk my UT(s)? hmmm
Anyway I had twitter: http://twitter.com/Acjh0313 .
Ya finna was right, What is mine will be mine, if it is not mine, no use in thinking or doing anymore. So yeah, Will try to change my mindset to this, Its no use trying so hard still if you see no end results.
Today had an awkward moment again, ya, it really makes me confirm about my doubts which I asked u about. Dont know whats wrong with u as well? being rude ystd. Whether its purposely or what, I shall have no rights to say tt. I were there ystd, and yet you said nth when u leave. Speechless, if u want to end this, just tell me, no use having cold war behind my back.
Hope can find someone soon to stop me from thinking about U. Pisces are flirts, I will change my mind very fast de, i believe so. * Although it did not happen before. sigh....
Really wanted to find someone to talk to.. But theres just dont have the right person that i can share my problem with!! Cause it might blow the whole thing up. Want to tok to randy about this problem, but he's darn busy.. Fuck, Hate this feeling, want to get out of there asap. Can I just leave without saying? Can I just make up my mind and follow it through? Its getting meaningless down the road!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home