Sunday, May 16, 2010

is A really a afterall?



Yesterday slept at 3-4 am. Around there.. Today the freshies woke up at 8, and I am still sleeping there. tsk. What lousy senior I am, i know i know. I am lousy, but sleep more important siol. It comes to the time where I am too old to wake up early le. LOL, cause old people need more rest.
After tt, etc etc.. We had our showcase of freshies group. Overall they are not bad, in terms of techinque and bond, they are much stronger than last few batches I think. But they are way too weak, dunno issit cause of the PT, they keep having cramps. Tsk! But I shall not say much though.
I am starving, had a cup noodle in the afternoon, and after tt starve all the way till I reach home at 7++ den i start to ate my dinner. Blame the rain, make me could not go home, but my mom and sis came to fetch me, hoho, i saved my taxi fee, and a free ride home, its worth it for the wait. Since I myself am chatting with haslin, CH and kevan when I am in studio also, They entertain me.
Actually intend to chat with the others when i reach home just now, but went to watch last friends though. Then watching halfway, I fell asleep. && Darn it, I just ate, and i immediately went to slp, Now my stomach like fat liao. Brrrr. Must work out.
Woke up at 10++, immed want to bath, but F tt cockroach, keep wandering here and there in my bathroom wall, makes me cnt bath. Darn U cockroach, Darn u for living so long..
Ask u for the second time today, whats up with ur nick. && the finally I got the answer. But Dont really believe thats what U wanted to say. The answer should be yes, as I myself know it too. How to trust U, when ur actions and the things u said now, dont even tally with the one before..
[EDITED] I will try to leave u alone for now, Maybe we all need time to think about things, so yeah.. Its okay if u did not want to say hi or bye to me anymore.
Fuck friends who cnt even say honest things to you even if u are the one to keep asking them to say. So much for initiative..
&& this is for U. YES!!!! I am avoiding U, I really dont feel lile talking to you, not about anything. If u want, we could stay as friends, as long as you dont bring up any incident anymore. I really no want to think about it nor even talk about it. Yes, I am childish, so what? Its my way of doing things.. You have no right to say me ok. You have your limit, so does me.. Dont keep thinking its all about U. When u ask can we talk? think about my feeling too before u even comment about anything..
I know sometimes U kinda out of topic with us, so what? People changes to their environment, You can change urs, instead of just not talking, do try ya.. I miss the talkative you.. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home