Saturday, May 15, 2010

Boot camp!!






Today was a day in boot camp!! So I had to stay over in school. A good thing is that I can spend time with my dance peeps and also enjoy free aircon. Bad thing is NO BED!!!.
So today I came school with haslin and CH to study, we went to have KFC, its been almost a long time since we ever had KFC. Its delicious lickin good. hahaha.
So shortly we came to school. I keep running around and neglecting Ch and haslin. My bad, i'm sorry if you guys feel lonely. :( sorry sorry
I had fun with walkie talkie today. Although kena said tt I should not be having tt walkie talkie. Sigh. Feel so useless in this camp suddenly. Last year had a better time as I got something to do. This time, they are way much more independant. So, i shall slack my way though then. :D
So now, just went to pasar malam bought food, seriously i buy alot. && I managed to eat finish. Now my stomach darn big. hohoho, feel so blessed when i can eat good food.
Having fyp later. guess it will be a long night afterall.
Darn it, I'm so thirsty after drinking the 2 bird nest drink, its making me wanting to drink more.. but pasar malam close le. How???
So today I know something shocking. Sigh, why issit so?? Seriously if things were like what it is, I really dunno how to handle. It is really quite irritating to find temporary love, but you just could not settle down with some love that last forever.
I really love this particular person, but fate says no. && suddenly someone come interfere in? so if you were me? what would u do??? I dont want to give up, but aargh, this person, so irritating, keep being cold to me.. Fine fine.. Fuck. I seriously quite pissed off. Maybe yea, sensitive or what. I'm me, why cant i be sensitive??? Where got ppl not be sensitive over something they love? Will they be like u, just let it go like nothing happen like that??
Kinda really give up on everyone now!! Gave up! Leave my life okay. Leave my thoughts, although saying it out is easy, but it might not be tt easy afterall, Sigh.. Maybe really saying tt u dont actually love me already might help me. help me forget you. relieve me from this pain, from all the emotions-jealousy. But if u really wan say u dont love me anymore, pls do it sincerely, cause I know that where will people actually forget someone they like before so easily??
Seriously, pissed off now again. Do whatever you want. I'm already thinking alot, but you, it doesnt need to be on my mind, you can just screw off .. Yea, U..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home