Sunday, May 09, 2010

Mothers day :D

So today was mothers day. && i gave my mom present by hugging her and kissed her, saying: Ma, happy mothers day yesterday le ok. hmph
So today, my mom actually told me ystd that today I need to wake up at 8 in the morning, cause we going dental, as in they, I am going just to accompany them and after that go fetch my dad from airport.
But despite how much my mom scream or kick me in the morning, I am so tired and I really could not wake up. So I said to my mom: Ma uh!! u guys go first, i later den go find u guys..
After this, they left, and i went back to slp. HOHO, sleeping is so important.
So I managed to wake up at ard 11. && off i go to help my dad thing and also feeding my guinea pig. Thinking of it, I haven even name my guinea pig yet..
After that, I still did not care about meeting them, haha, I went to see new one piece episode. It was so nice, stupid ivankov, so funny. haha
I finally went to bath at 11.30 and off I go to find them at 12. Took bus all the way to tampiness mall to find them.
That place was so big, it was really difficult to find them. FYI: my sis driving very dangerous, I dont dare to sit in her car anynmore. She speeding like fast and also I feel dizzy sitting in her car. haha
Went to airport and fetch my dad. && we go to our old place and have steamboat, also celebrating mothers day for my grandma..
It was meaningful todayk, hanging out with my family, my grandmother, my aunty and my cousin. My dad even bought many jeans and shirt for us when he came back from malaysia. Yes !!!

Was feeling kind of high and low today. I think i know why.. but sigh... I shall not think about it anymore.. But would u still feel the same for me like before?? Can u at least tell me??
Haslin got new phone. LGGW620, walao, fucking jealous right now! When will it be my turn??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home