Saturday, May 29, 2010

Shops are super fucked up.


The shops were fucked up!!.
Went out at 6++ today with my Sister.
She drove us to westmall to meet my aunty.
Went there at first, wanting to buy LGGW620.
But never did i least expect that M1 doesnt have stocks.
So nvm, i went to try out starhub instead.
No stocks also!!!
So ok, i blame fate.
But I shall not let fate rule over me,
So I told my sister that I wanted to go to causeway point.
Went there, and I did the same routine again.
Went to M1 and Starhub to ask whether is there any stocks.
Still the same results, no stocks.
Super bui song already.
Nvm, den I went to the shop where I pierce my helix last time.
I saw a cap/hat lately which caught my attention.
cause its checkered. haha.
So I wanted to buy it, and i went to try.
Tried the size L/XL. but the cap/hat is red colour.
So I ask the person got any black one size L/XL!!
&& guess what, the answers NO!!!
I DONT FUCKING GET IT!!
If there is no stock, why u guys bother to sell anything at the first place!!
Why dont U just close down ur shop,
It would be much better for U and us the buyers.
So we no need keep curse and swear behind ur back..
Tsk!!!

So In the end, I jitao bui song.
I just go M1 and order my LG EVE.
Luckily can order.
She say monday or tuesday the stock will reach.
I shall pray its monday, So i can take it to korea with me!!.
If tuesday, means I need to wait for 4 days before I can use it!!
:( I no want to wait that long....
Ate Ajisan with my sister, she treat me!!
Its good to have a sister who is working.
hoho. can take advantage of :)
But I bought her a mask!!. HEHE.


Actually I love my family alot.
But I just do not know how to express it to them.
I always tend to be cheerful and funny in front of my friends.
But I am very cool and always the one who spoil their mood in front of my family.
It is just difficult to be the more positive me in front of them. :(
Dunno why also. But I love my mom, dad and sis alot..
My bro. tsk!! NOT SO MUCH!!
hahahahaha, cause he steal my room. As in he share room with me, which allows me to have no privacy.

Its been kinda cold between us eh!
U had a lot of thing to do and attend to.
Really just no time for me! I guess..
But I shall not change U or what.
If you're those person who care for friend more!
I'm fine with it.
Family dont say, who dont love their family de!
Haha.
But perhaps, I am not the one u are looking for??
Cause I'm a really sensitive person, who tends to think much about everything!.
Its really hard now.
Its been totally one week!
I kinda miss u alot.
&& I want to see U..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home