Monday, May 31, 2010

Flying off to Korea!


So this shall be the last post I post before I hop onto the plane towards Korea!!
Cant wait to go korea! I am excited yet scared at the same time..
I scared plane crash uh :(
I scared go there, my roommates is someone I not close with :(
I scared I no time to shop for myself and my love one there :(
I scared later I not enough money to shop :(
I scared I go there later lost or what :(
I scared I go there, I will kena tortured by them :(
I scared I go there, later the things too boring for me :(
I am scared that I will miss u so much, I might cry whole night everyday over there!!

But yet I'm excited to be able to go there.
I am excited about the plane's food (if there is any.)
I'm excited about the things that I can buy there
I'm excited about the Korean food there, woohoo..
I'm excited that I might get to see SNSD.
I'm excited that I get to be with my friends.
I'm excited that I am able to step into other countries after dunno how long..


Hahaha. I will gonna miss all my friends for the next 5 days. Or probably maybe forever..
I will miss my Family!
I will miss my cypher peeps!
I will miss my dance peeps, esp wanling, shi jia.. So sorry for not able to be there for FYP projects. Come back sure chiong with u guys ok!! Thats a promise.
I will definitely miss my J so much! Hope you will be fine and take care of urself when I'm over there ok! :D
This is the first time I'm going somewhere that far, OMG!!!
Cant really control my feelings right now! hahahaha.
Miss u guys && If I ccan online, I definitely will online and chat with u guys ok :)

Something is bothering me, I shall wait till I come back from korea, den settle with it. Tsk!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home