Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday! Had a lovely time with my parents.


Wake up early in the morning!
Dunno what to do!
So I watched one ep of my ghost whisperer which I intend to watch in korea!
It was nice, haha. A bit boring though. LOL.

I went out with my parents to LOT 1 around 4++.
Cause my parents want to watch some concert, so we went to sistic.
When we were there, we actually witness 2 kids shoplifting. But we nvr report them uh!. Dont think they were caught as well!!
After that, we went to eat.
Haha, ordered my pork ball soup and preserved vege again!!
hoho Haslin!! Remb what happened at Serangoon North??
My Parents bought food from the same store as me!
So cute sial them!! hahahah.

After this, we went to NTUC!
Bought alot of stuffs!
I think they were unlucky, cause I was there,
then I just keep on adding things into the trolley.
Then in the end, I think they must have paid alot. hahaha.
My cousin work there also. tsk!!
Saw her!! Hi Berlinda. LOL...
My parents were like hinting to me.
Say she so diligent, even work on sundays.
=.= I also wan find job ok, but no time and no one want to hire me!!

After that I went to WestMall again.
Go to M1 to renew my line.
Added wanling as one of my 3 M1 ppl which call them is free de.
Bo bian, she my sister mah!! ++ She is a m1 user. hahaha
My dad was very funny!
Cause we bought Ko Rou Bao(The pork bun, the one where got very fat meat and slim meat one!!)
Then he point towards a indian lady.
She wearing her u know costumes.
Then her belly can be seen,
then he jitao say, U see, she also selling Ko Rou Bao!!
Totally hilarious! My dad. tsk...
Wondering tmr I can get my new phone not?
If it comes tomorrow, den I am lucky, if not... sigh..
I flying off to korea tmr le. wooo.
Shall miss all my friends, families and also U!!
But guess, u wont read my blogs yeah. hahahha


U seems to be in a bad mood just now.
First time, haha, first time u give me a bui song reply!
Cannnot blame u..
But hope U already feel better :D
Would love to hold u in my arms when u feeling bad or down.
Would love to buy u good food with no MSG when for U to eat when u are not feeling good!
Would love to drive u around and stargaze so that You will feel better. :D
I really would love to be with you,
but there are many circumstances...
Its really hard to love someone...
As love is painful..
Dont even know can meet u tmr.
U need to wake up so early!
Sigh. FML. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home