Sunday, May 30, 2010

A good dayout!


Today went out to meet Wanling at 5pm.
But we are both late! Hoho.
Very long time nvr spend time with her le!
I miss u siol wanling. :)
So we met at ard 5.30 or 5.45 or close to 6. Cant really remember.
But while I was waiting for her to reach somerset!
I went to HMV, listen to alot of songs, used alot of different headphones.
Totally in music world. It was very fun and being alone listening to songs, its something I really like, It just makes me think and feel good, can relax somemore.
I shall buy a speaker soon, and blast song at home, and enjoy it myself. Some alone time with me only :D

So finally she arrived, && we went off to shop!.
Sorry shi jia and yauming tt I cnt go with u guys to ur friend birthday party.
Feels wierd uh, go there acc yauming, den ltr come home, u two couple couple den I alone. hahaha.

Today total spent around $100++..
:( I SPENT SO MUCH BEFORE I GO KOREA!
wtf la~
Stupid things keep attract me to buy them.
In the end bought 2 caps and also 1 slipper.
Intend to bring them to korea!
Enjoy some quality time with them. They are so expensive. hahaha.

Today totally embarrassing.
Dunno issit me or wanling have the tag inside us.
Dunno is my jacket, or her bag!
But every shop we go. The alarm keep making sound when we pass by the sensor.
So in the end, its very hard for us to go to any shop!!
Then wanling was telling me.
Lets hook hand and go in tgt.
Then it really works! (For some shop that is!)
We had mixed feeling. It was like fun going in shop and seeing the alarm keep being switched on.
But yet, we were like embarrased, cause ppl tot we stole their things. hahahha
Wanling, this shall be my most memorable memories of u with me :D

Had a really cheap dinner! Cause I spent alot of money today!
Korea is coming! && I am excited yet scared.
I scared go there die uh!
Cause they say there got war now!
But die le also ok.
Got 100k for my family.
hahahahahha.


It seems so long since I've met you.
But its just been oni ard a few days.
Time just seems long without U.
U had so much entertainment going on in ur life.
Hectic likestyle!
I think I'm fine with ur lifestyle.
But do u even see a point in continueing?
U deserve someone better!
U deserve someone who can really be there for u when u need him!
U deserve a guy who do not think alot!
I'm not tt someone.
I think alot. I cant be there for u always. I am a lousy person.
Sigh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home