Monday, May 10, 2010

Guess what? I dunno too..


Everyone, this is a kiss from me~~ hoho.
As you probably know, today is a monday. LOL.
Illustration again, and today I'm supposed to remake a shutter poster.
But i lazy upload, next time ok.. anyway its not really horror. So disappointed.
&& I might have a chance in getting F also, tts what the faci say, despite my hardwork .. sigh.
Today first break, went to eat at food haven. After that Ch, esther, haslin, jason and ivan went up to find me, Omg omg. Love u guys. haha.
Ch wear couple shirt with me again. LOL. :D n1 partner...

So, after that, was a disaster, Case 39 and so on and so forth..
Randy, i really envy u, OMG OMG...
hahaha.
Sometimes its hard to forget you, cause you keep appearing in my life..
But I will try..
Darn it, why dont u just like me. wont it end better tt way ? LOL.

Having facial right now, my face very solidify.
It stings my skin too. Very 'spicy'..

Why I nvr experienced it like what other ppl did?
Why am i always the unlucky one??

I think we are falling apart?
So what can I do??
Nothing??
Or something??
I think I shall heed their advice for once!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home