Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Aargh, lazy to blog!!

Favourite pics of all, took by eric. Darn nice!!





Lazy to blog about Korea! Just simply too many nice things about it! Definetly a place you would want to visit one day! Tour Guide Jimmy simple awesome too, make out trip really enjoyable.

Lately my Handphone lost, when I had new phone, I shall get you guys contact again okay :)
My guinea pig also died, the brown one. Grief for one day, very sad, but I have to move on, as there are 2 more waiting for me to love them as well.
Haha, In the end, we didnt work out. I think I place too much trust on you, thats why things turn out this way. Dunno next time, should i trust tt person or be very cautious with everything tt person is doing!
Now everytime I see ur name, my heart will aches. :(
But I will move on.
I move on faster den anyone..
HOHO. :D
Say hello to my new love. Tsk!
I'm so bad. :(
Anyway watched nightmare on elm street,
Very nice. It was good.
Enjoyed myself with quek, eric, junyong, wesley and jinglie today.
But PD, FYP & 2D assignment is totally stressing me out :(
SSomeone save me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home