Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Good improvement.



Today very shiok. I slept till 11++.
Wake up, bath le, immediately rush to school for FYP meeting.
Bought sushi for my peeps as well. But they not enuff, so I everything buy some. just tikam oni. lol
But the bus journey and the waiting time for the bus was so darn long. The sushi had turn warm, it was no longer that nice already. I'm so sorry. :(
So yeah, went to school, start to distribute sushi. I actually bought more than enough, but suddenly like not enuff. So I just 'qian jiu' a bit.
Gave Esther first, den jason, Ethan 3rd, Ch next and lastly Finna. I started from the 6tth floor, its not about the order ok. hmph. Lina pon school, i no wan give de, but its ok. hahahaha :D
Gave the rest to my FYP teammates, shi jia and wanling. Felt a bit of achievement in making them full.
Thanks Pisces, Jason and lina for the facebook post as well and ethan for msn nick. hahaha.
So after FYP meeting, actually not, I just go off halfway to meet the peeps. But I finished my FYP assignment to me ok, I made the prototype of the website already. Tmr shall show my adviser..
So today. hmmm, Good improvement, really!!! but I wish there were more. Hoho..
Come come, everyone hug, and bua one another. LOL. Finna *winks.
Really love u guys siol. Today we spend time tgt till 10 again. It's like last time. come come. clap for ourselves once again. haha.
Happy birthday to Justin Lee too. Got wish must tell me ok? I will fulfil for u. hohohoho.
Its hard to make a decision yeh. Things like going out of control. Thats my opinion. You were getting closer to me.. I really cant stand it. Two things I hated most from anyone are scolding vulgar or something bad at me, for example like idiot, stupid, fuck u all those. In msn, I is dont mind, but not in real life. Second thing i hate most are people keep touching me. Touch hand, face and etc.. It gives me the creep, stop it okay. I'm not tt close with anyone to let them have body contacts with me already.. No one, except my parents and my grandmother..
You might have the feels for me, but nope, I'm not having it.. Due to alot of reasons. so yeah..
It is really depressing when you have so much to say, but you just did not have the courage to tell the person, cause U are scared it might hurt the feeling of tt person too. So I shall keep quiet..
Hope any sensible person who see this, will know their own limit ok.
Pisces are so emotional. hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home