Friday, May 14, 2010

It might be something good.


This was taken when emily Noona came back for graduation day. HOHO, nice to see u again. IT WAS NICE!! the picture is good. I edit de. hahaha


Anyway, today is thursday, meaning I'm having 3D today. It was okay, but very troublesome, I had trouble with the entrude thing. 1 pm still got napfa briefing thingy somemore, really had no time today. && I forget to tap my card, wonder my DA points will get deducted anot??
It was so boring. Went to meet CH and pisces immed after i end class, Kevan came soon. && off to eat.. Guess everyone is feeling a bit not themselves today.
It was quite an emotional day as well. Struggling. hahahaa.
tsk tsk, Finna, not good uh, bad mouth me. hahahaha.
But I guess everything is ok now.. Should be okay.
If u still feeling down, I might stand by you. I'll stand by you.. hohoho
Tomorrow might have FYP meeting and also having korean parents briefing thing. Might not get the chance to meet my peeps tmr.
Wonder tmr still will awkward nt? hahaha.
Today really is spam songs, Sang alot of songs with kevan, jason, lina, finna and ethan outside. Really shiok.
Wonder should i go boot camp this sat and sun? Really feel so xtra being there. hmmm.
Ivan uh, my 10 bucks uh :( !!!
Really random, I do not have proper placing or right order to what I want to write, just got anything come out on my mind, den I pia le.
Shit, the jealouusy feeling might be back again. Fuck this.. Totally hate this feeling. I should not continue, cause I know it will end badly for you. :( But, my heart is struggling.. sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home