Saturday, May 15, 2010

Friday again!!



So its a friday again, Have 2D. Total lost in the actioncript world, luckily got kevan come and coach me along. He darn scary beside me, his tone and everything, but nevertheless he help me to understand today problem. thanks alot kevan. :D
So after school, I went to find peeps for a while. HOHO, Finna, how was my bua-ing skill? good? hahaha. Eventually left for fyp meeting later with adviser. So fuck sial fyp. The adviser jitao say say say all the scenarios out. what if here, what if there, i hear le also bui song, answer his question, kena fight back i also bui song. Jitao cheerful there and noisy over there, but inside feel like aargh.. i wanna get out of here. Finally it ended after a long period of struggle with him, and off I went to trcc to hear the choir that came from America. Actually went in to find peeps too, but I went to the wrong side. Suay sial!! So after hearing for like 5 mintues, I left as I got korean briefing thingy, help my parents go listen.. The chior amazing GRACE was nice. Simply awesome, hope there are more performance like that. So entertaining.
Went off to CWP and had dinner later. Gastric pain, bought korean spicy soup, but in the end never finish, do not have the appetite, guess i starve myself too much le today. :(
Went back after that. sian. Today is such a sian day. You sian, I sian. Ask u why? no wan say. :( Really feel like we went back to the period where we were cold to one another. Really had this aweful feeling today - jealousy. OH god. I wanna take this feeling out of me, It makes me hard to breathe lately. U dont even want to share whats on ur mind, i dunno how to approach u either way..
Its very easy to see whether who i'm in love with, my close friends might know, when i like someone, I will tend to...... s-e-c-r-e-t..


Shall stay cheerful on, wan to influence everyone to be cheerful. Guess doing something stupid always is what I'm best with. I'm such a failure. hohoho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home