Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Stop!

Today dunno for what reason, my laptop could not be on. It says the user logon server server are unable to logon. Going to IT helpdesk tmr. Hope they can fix this problem.
Ya, Today class end fucking late again, gosh, this cant go on. It is making me hating tt module when tt module is actually so fun. :(
I just feel so fuck, when someone in ur life. Just appears and ask u questions that are really sensitive. U just dunno how to reply them. Ok, maybe I am avoiding them, cause i do not wanna think about it also, It just feel sad sometimes to think about those things. Thats why the best thing I'll do is to avoid it. I'm not really a brave person who will face all this nonsence, So I am going to avoid it.. OK, got it!!!
I'm kinda over you now, might still be abit obsessed. But i'm trying my best, Treating u like a friend and stuff, Its hard, but I'm getting used to it now.. Since most of the time, i'm ignored. hahaha..
I'm really trying to runaway from all this, but the reality just keep smash my forehead everytime. *My head really hurts now. Ouch Ouch!!
I really hope things will be like last time. Where all of us have fun, even before when the family tree were made. It was really the upmost happest time. I'm missing it..
Really kinda want to go to korea now, escape from everything now, and come back in a new me. :(((.
Should I go batam?!?! sigh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home