Friday, June 11, 2010

Throat is a pain!


First time taken with a polaroid camera! So steady! So nice uh!!.
Wish of getting one now, and take pictures of all my favourite friends and family. :D

Haha, yesterday went to Marina Barrage with DIDM peeps. First time hang out with them. It was fun, awesome and really enjoyable, they are so funny! hahaha.

Happy birthday Quek!! I shall matchmake u one BF ok :D soon soon..
Happy Birthday to Alex too.
Their present were good sial. Quek got a polaroid, white one. I shall upload the picture soon, it should be up in facebook soon. Alex got a watch. hahaha.
I also bought quek a photo clipper, 2 Hongki Pictures and also 2 small ear stud, in the end i took one from her. hehehe.
Hope u guys enjoy ur time ystd, so many ppl celebrate for u guys, got present! GOOD sial!! :( , my 20th birthday shall be grander a bit, at least 8 of my friends. hahaha, 21 should be grandest, 100 ++ friends * incuding I have so many.. tsk!! After 21, dont celebrate le, cause old liao..

My throat got infection known as Tonsils infection, it is swollen deep inside, very painful. Hard to swallow saliva, hard to eat, hard to breathe. Very painful when i do all this, cant even drink water! I think i will die in sleep one day, died of no oxygen. Now, headache, forehead a bit hot and I think I will have fever and get sick soon. Gonna see a doctor tmr. Hope everything will be ok! I do not want to tio any cancer or become a mute and cannot speak forever.

Now FYP with wanling and shi jia, I feel a bit sick now, moodless!! Tmr still got 2D assignment with Quek and Jinglie, still got my PD and 3D assignment! I am going to be a very busy and chaotic man. :(

I wish to get a new phone soon! My mom say the M1 person say that LG eve they might not be able to get for me, so I must have preparation to get other phone! So HTC desire or Motorola Milestone is a better choice? Need some opinion, Cannot decide such big decision myself!!

Lately so busy with work and keep coming to school. I miss alot of people :( No time to meet them..

&& Maybe this time, I can really know its for sure. U make me feel for u. So I shall move on. Please be more confidence ok! Cant wait to meet u soon :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home