Sunday, June 27, 2010

Short post. hoho







I shall keep it simple and short today. Went out dinner with my parents, aunties and cousins. Went to some seafood stall at some wulu coffee shop, but surprisingly, the food turns out very nice. I am fat again. tsk!! Ystd too rush in doing push up. Now my arms and chest hurts, think i'm going to rest for today, which means more fats accumulated. Sigh!!

I also did my weekly logs, from week 3 till week 8. Omg, my brain juice use finish le. Tomorrow still have to wake up early at 8. Go east side eat famous prawn mee then go cut my hair. I really wish to keep a dog, but thinking about it, I have no time to take it out for walk and let it pee and poop, cause I have school. Sigh, but my desire tempts me so much.. :(






My miracle is 10 days old. :D See the video hor!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home