Saturday, June 26, 2010

What is love?


Today, rain heavily. Super heavily. It was like really a sign of the world is coming to an end. 2012 people. Shi jia, still remb ur wish, saying what u want to do before 2012 end? LOl. BETTER DO IT!! cause I got a feeling that 2012 is really end of the world. So it is raining heavily, and i woke up at 8.15. Seeing it rain so heavily and my mom still sleeping, I think no one will bring me to school. I also did not want to get myself wet. So I went back to sleep thinking the rain will end soon. So the rain finally stopped, and it was 9.15. Then I think, if i now prepare and go school, I will be late. Then I look at my mom, she still sleeping. So I was like heck care, Just pon today class. && I really pon today class. LOL.

Sorry to my fyp teammates, cause I super lazy go down. Sorry to eric and werty, cause I nvr manage to help them in editing the audio for the korea trip video.
Ok, so feeling really bad that I did not went school today, I decided to finish my PD website today. But in the end, depressingly, I too engrossed in drama, that I totally neglected my PD. Screw me!!!

Nvm, So after dinner, I went to west mall with my parents. Went to SQL and bought Kimchi and crab biscuits. Kimchi, Yumm!! Make me remember Korea so much!! I miss Korea!! Ok, going on. My dad den show my mom and me this cute little dog, which resemble the photo at the top. The uncle that have this dog is selling it at 200 bucks. My dad is trying to tempt my mother, to allow us to keep it. But my mom!! Sigh... depressing, When den can I have a dog?? Its so cute.... AARGH!!

Talk alot with tyler on msn just now. Find myself knowing alot of things suddenly. Back to training on my chest, neglected my chest training for the past 2 months, cause I find no meaning. Go korea come back, eat so much meat there, become fat liao. Come back, my cousin treat buffet at hanabi somemore, become fatter, so really no motivation, until something struck me!! HAHA, darn motivated now. Shall train back till the way I was before. Thanks for the advice tyler. Woots.

So Remember what I said about what is love. I decided to reveal the word document I got before from someone. Some of U might have seen this, but its for those who havent. This is something I wanted to share:

"What is love?
Are your palms sweaty, is your heart racing, and is your voice caught within your chest? it isn't love, it's like.

You can't keep your eyes or hands off of them, am I right? -it isn't love, its lust.

Are you proud, and eager to show them off? -it isn't love, it's pride.

Do you want them because you know they're there? -it isn't love, it's loneliness.

Are you there because they kissed you, or held your hand? -it isn't love, it's low confidence.

Do you stay for their confessions of love, because you don't want to hurt them? -it isn't love, its pity.

Do you belong to them because their sight makes your heart skip a beat? -it isn't love, it's infatuation.

Do you pardon their faults because you care about them? -it isn't love, it's friendship.

Do you tell them every day that they are the only one you think of? -it isn't love, it's a lie.

Are you willing to give all of your favorite things for their sake? -it isn't love, it's charity.

Does your heart ache and break when they're sad? -then it's love. Do you cry for their pain, even when they're strong? -then it's love. Do their eyes see your true heart, and touch your soul so deeply it hurts? -then it's love. Do you stay because a blinding, incomprehensible mix of pain and relation pulls you close and holds you there? -then it's love. Do you accept their faults because they're a part of who they are? then it's love. Are you attracted to others, but stay with them faithfully without regret? -then its love. Would you give them your heart, your life, your death?

Think about it for a second. "

So seriously, think about it. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home