Monday, June 14, 2010

A new phone.

Yay! My new phone. HTC DESIRE


Waited for so long, finally a new phone. Wanted to get LGGW620, but u know, the mood for tt like already kena erased by that M1 incident. So I was hoping to get in between HTC desire or Motorola Milestone. After a deep struggle with myself and my mom and my aunty, I got the HTC desire. Until now very perfect, too good to be true. It is a really darn awesome phone. Love it!!

I seriously had to change my guinea pigs and gerbils soon, I like torturing them and myself. My room now smell like opium cause of them! tsk!! Tmr or tuesday I shall change!

Speaking of tmr, School is starting tmr. Sian, dont feel like studying. My PD haven submit, Fyp so stress. 2D assignment have not even finish, but had to upload le. Sigh! Feel so pathetic for myself. FML.

Tomorrow get to see U, cant wait. I've been waiting like for so long!! I shall tok tok tok to U. wooo :) <3

Who want help me change my guinea pigs and gerbils cage! 20 bucks 20 bucks!! LOL.

Tomorrow going to have muffin for breakfast! Eric hyung went to bake! Woots, but its chocolate, but i shall not complain. Who doent want a free muffin, and its bake from a hyung! HAHHAA.

Today wesley, quek and I totally struggling with 2D assignment, darn 2D assignment, screw U. hoho...

I very tired le la, tmr still got sch. sian.
Should I get data bundle? for my phone. 9 bucks for 12 GB!!
Wondering..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home