Thursday, June 24, 2010

A new Life!


Finally its been one week, I can take it out already. Surprisingly I said before that litter with only one pups cannot really survive somehow because the mom might not have the milk for it to drink, as if only 1-2 pups in one litter, its hard for the mom to able to produce milk. But somehow, miracle-ly it survived, and its 7 days old now. I shall name him Qi Ji - Miracle. LOL! Its so cute!! Dont u think so??? I'm proud as this is a proof that I'm a good owner cause my pets had babies. :D




Today was a day off. Wednesday had always been a day off. My guinea pig cage started to smell again. Plus today was raining, keep raining, and the rain were seriously big, you can see the raindrop as big as a marble falling down from the sky.
So I had to wait until the rain stopped before I can change the cage. It stopped at 4.30, so I rushed immediately, changed till 5. && I am seriously late for FYP, cause I'm supposed to meet at 5.
So rush to bath and headed down to school after that.. First time I wear till so slack, First time I wore slippers to schoool, first time I kind of nvr wear anything with sleeve to school, overall: I wore until very slack today!!



Met them at 6.15-30. I'm very late... :(
Proceed on FYP.. Fyp Fyp..
Seriously FYP is stressing us out. Tsk!
& now, FYP 2 is out.. Omg.
Haven really find my teammates yet,
Asked Zuhrah only...
Die la..
I really want to do video,
Later late select, meaning we might not get the chance to do video.
I will seriously mental breakdown...

Tmr DAV, && I still have not go Sim Lim to buy the wire that we kind of "lost" last week. Wonder will they lend us equipment tomorrow? It will be so malu if they did not lend us... hahahah

What is love? I previously had gotten a word document title-ing what is love. I read the contents and I find it really good. The person really had good observation, or he/she might have really good understanding of love. I shall post up here nnext time, so in the meantime, think about it. What is love actually ?? Issit when U see someone, ur heart will jump very fast? Issit when love suddenly struck u when someone confessed to u?? Issit when U always think of the person out of a sudden?? I had my own principle of love also.. But I guess, mine are not really love afterall.. Its just a couple of mixed feelings gather together...
So If this time, I shall be strong as I really feel that there is not a need to rush to be in love or what.. haha :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home