Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Oh man! Fyp Sucks..


This is what I do for today illustration. Vector and Rastor, it was cool, really interesting to play around with them. Totally fall in love more and more with media related stuffs.. :D


After school, supposed to have fyp, but in the end dont have liao. So Quek and I stayed in library till 7++. She was reading up her illustration stuffs, whereas I did my RJ, did some coding research and proceed on to GLEE! Finally I finished the 1st season, shall wait for 2nd season come out. The last episode was so touching, was touched when the glee club is going to close down. :(

Went home for dinner, miss home food.. Miss Spaghetti.. hahaha.

Anyway. haha, dont really know why am i talking about this! But I somehow seems to be attracted to people which has nice smell. I dont think looks matter to me first, nor personality. Just will always get seduced by the smell of people first.. I know, some of you will say that this kind of r/s wont last. which I believe also.. But yeah, I guess having good smell will always be my first priority. U know. That is why people invented deodorant and perfume/cologne, they had a reason for doing that.. So please everyone use some, then I can feel love everyday. LOL...

Aargh, My heart thinking quite positively, its no use hanging on.. no use..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home