Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Kbox rocks..




Celebrated my cousin birthday last sunday. Went to watch killers. It was really good. Sexual, Sensual and comedy, full of action too. It is a must watch.. After that, supposedly going to buy my cousin birthday present, but dunno why in the end, bought my another cousin birthday present which her birthday is like november.. Hanabi after that. We ordered sashimi(salmon) like there non-stop. They yaki niku(beef) was really nice too. Enjoyed cause got car, no need take transport everywhere.. It was great, my cousin pay for everything. :D Except the movie, but I shall not complain, the hanabi was very expensive...


The all so famous Potato salad, I'm going to learn how to make it! It sucks being a guy who didnt know how to cook.. I shall learn some recipes..




Today supposedly having FYP, but I shall work my share harder tmr. Fyp 2 is out, && I decided on one teammate le, trying to search for more. Very interested in video, who interested, please be my teammate.. :D

Today went to Kbox with quek, leonard, jy, elias and other accompanion. Its fun listening to them sing, I very shy uh. Even with my cousin and sister, I dont sing much. But they were really funny, they humour me all the way, with their all so attention on me.. hahahaha.
It was awesome. thanks.. && best of all, 8 bucks oni.. woots.

I myself thinking that I am pushing love too fast. I should just take it slow, and look at it step by step, instead of just rushing into it..
I no want it to be a bad relationship anymore, so this time, I shall be more observant myself and think it through before really going into any.. :D Its time to love myself, instead of abusing me. haha. What is love actually? I also dunno.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home