Thursday, June 24, 2010

A new layout.


As u guys can see, I change my blog layout today. && I think it looks good. haha.

Anyway, today late for school. Totally wake up at only 9+. Reach school at 10.30. I have the intention to pon class today, but in the end, today class turned out to be very fun.

Did not neglect my FYP to go cwp with quek they all. I stay through, but today we did not have much progress. Sigh. Heard 17 July is our deadline. Die la, Fyp deadline coming near, PD deadline long time ago liao, haven even submit yet. Can totally see how ben gay stare at me today. tsk!!

Anyone can refresh php with me? I totally forgotten almost all of them!!

Tomorrow will be a tiring day, hope I can wake up and not being late again, or I'm so going to pon school. Tomorrow need edit songs for the Korea Talk video. && FYP 2 is coming, and I havent really got a full team yet, thats depressing..

I know we kind of end it, but now it making me think. Should I talk to u? Am i selfish If I talk to u? cause I'm the one who let u down.. It will be bad where U are supposed to forget me now, and there I am talking to u again... hmmm. I wonder..

Everything is back to the time where I had nothing again. Haha, guess a pisces thing is coming back to me again. Hope this time I can stay strong thoughout, and not over-sensitive and rushing things again.
Miracle is 8 days old. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home