Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm so lazy..

OMG, i'm so lazy to blog..
This blog is starting to rot..

Anyway, FYP is really very stress.
aand now FYP 2 is coming out.
Had to find my fyp teammates soon.
Anyone? LOL..

Anyway. I changed my guinea pigs and gerbils beddings.
Like finally..
My gerbils gave birth!
To only one pup!
Which is sad, cause I went online to search,
they say normally litters with oni 1-2 pups will not survive.
I think my pup die liao, cnt find it anywhere...

Heading out to steamboat ltr,
Didm steamboat, first time...
But all the way to AMK. abit far sial..

Still waiting for quek now.
she editing the korea trip video now.
So long. tsk~~
Ghost whisperer shall be my 2nd partner for today. :D

Theres something on my mind now~
Just cant to get it out..
:(
Sigh.. what I want? tell me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home