Saturday, July 24, 2010

Already the last week?!?!


Already left one week?!?!
My FYP ending next monday?
Going to submit next monday?
Evaluation on next wednesday?
OMG!!
I not really prepared yet!
Still got so many things not done yet, not completed.
Super stress now..
FYP, individual FYP report not done.
PD not done. Worst of all,
My adviser email me, saying if I do not submit my review 2 by this coming monday,
I will immediate deemed as fail!! :(
Assignment 2 out already,
but dont have the time to do!
Module selection also not done yet..
FYP, FYP report, Assignment 2, module selection, & PD!!!
Aargh, I hate year 3 life..
I seriously need to find a part time job.
The money, the way I spending it now.
I dont think my allowance now is enuff.
Want to buy a jacket which costs $159..
hahaha. so expensive..
Spend on online shopping.
My close friend birthday are coming soon too.
My cousin birthday present havent buy,
Another cousin, I have not pay her for her present yet.
My pet's food.
I want to buy 3 singlets, which costs $12 for one..
Haha..
I shall eat only two meals per day,
& each meal not costing more than 10 bucks.
Like that I sure can save alot.
Yes!! I'm determined~~
Can diet at the same time.
Kill 2 birds with one stone..
My fringe just wont stand.
I even go cut it.
So irritating..
Stand fringe stand...
Junhyung and T.O.P are love.
They rap.
Good performance no matter what
They are funny
& they know how to dress.
Most of all, they got the looks.
I really envy them
Esp T.O.P which is able to slim down so much..
I want be like them also leh.
I still do not have time to download Big Bang album and MVs.
So busy with drama, and sch work..
Just spent my whole today watching IRIS.
& I finished it.
Now watching some japanese drama.
& next is korean drama Again..
Tmr die die must complete my PD.
Or else, u guys will see me retain for one semester.
I want to pierce my left ear.
I want to buy a waterbottle.
I want to watch movies.
Who got the time to accompany me?
I guess It will be less burden for me after 4 august.
Maybe after that, then I shall have a movie marathon by myself.
Anyway, my gerbil pups already 10 days old.
They are adorable now.
I shall sex them tmr.
As in see which is which gender.
hoho....
cant wait to name them soon.
Anyone want some gerbil pups??
hahaha...




Signing off liao le.
Back to my japanese drama.. :)
I shall blog soon.
I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home