Tuesday, July 06, 2010

FYP evaluation..


Camwhore! No more pictures to update blog liao!! So I shall put my cute pictures up!
Hoho! WHAT WHAT!! Dont give me the eeee face, its my blog hor. tsk!!
hahaha. Still waiting for wanling to post up pictures where we took during Jia wei's bdae celebration!!. So long~~




Today FYP evaluation not as scary as I think it would be!
It was quite easy going and calm. LOL
But thanks to them, we found out alot of problems that we need to think of our fyp.
There is still many problems we havent solve yet.
&& Now, i'm really quite worried, as we have no more time left~
Tomorrow shall FYP!!

Cant wait too. tmr illustration doing magazine. 6 pages..
As in we doing the layout.
So I decide to bring my teens magazine and refer.
But zuhrah say its a corporate or coparate magazine, thus teens not suitable.
But I shall heck care, cause got B2ST inside, so I shall just bring.
&& then tmr den see how..
LOL.
Not really a fan of B2ST, but I'm a fan of junhyung. :D
Woots JUNhyunng...

Tomorrow also having small session with cypher peeps,
before I merry happily go FYP.
So long nvr meet with them,
wonder who will turn up tomorrow??
hmmmmm..

JUNHAO ❤
I LIKE YOU FOR LOOKING LIKE A MALAY AND SHOCKING ME WHEN YOU SPEAK CHINESE WHEN I FIRST MET YOU. LOL! IT HAS BEEN A FUN TIME HANGING OUT WITH YOU AND THE CYPHER PEEPS DURING THE CAMPS AND EVEN AFTER THAT. I LOVE YOUR DANCE SKILLS SO DON'T STOP DANCING OKAY? CONTINUE TO PURSUE STH YOU LIKE AND BE A HAPPY PISCES....


Wa lao, thats all??
hahahaha, ok la.
thanks Finna!!

The feeling is back again.
An aweful feeling.
Sigh~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home