Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Its been so long..





So long since I have posted anything.
Haha, actually hor, our fyp deadline is 2nd August, not this saturday.
Haha, we nervous for nth!
But onnly 3 weeks left,
Mixed feeling now,
Happy that it is ending soon,
But sad that we only have so little time left.
We still got alot of things that need to do!
Sigh, fuck fyp!! hahaha
But now enjoying time with shi jia and wanling like last time like that.
Also not bad!!
Got the feeling like last time we dance like that,
everyday stay in sch so late,
keep chiong dance,
but now, we chiong FYP!!
hahahaha...

Next next week,
Heard didm peeps having tim sum high tea!
Sry FYp mates, gonna ps u guys for one day! hoho
Quek! U better go hor!! tsk...
I help u type our ur RJ and submit it ok!!
SO DONT PS ME!!

Hoho..
Ystd went shopping with eliz.
Pon school..
Bought alot of thing,
A new ear phone.
Contact lens..
Hair spray.
Toothbrush.
Shampoo...
LOL..
Necessary stuffs..
Lately, i spent alot on hair product and nice smell product --> Deodorant and etc..
Haha, must take care liao!!.
Next one, Face product.
When i rich!!!

That eliz, go erase my widget setting!
Make me must set back again.
Irritating sial.
Keep giving stares at her!
Tsk!!

I want to watch Despicable me!!
Sigh, who want to watch sial???
:(

I want to watch blood pledge!!
Who want to watch?
Karate Kid?? Toy story 3?? Shrek 4?? Last airbender??
Sigh, I keep missing out the nice show..
Lack of movie peeps. :(
Oi, watch movie with me leh!!
Although i no time.. but when i got time? Anyone??

I too tired le,
Will blog more soon.
&& woots, My eye is bigger now :) hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home