Thursday, July 08, 2010

Its coming near~~




Haha, Lazy to upload many more pictures.
The rest of my UNGLAM pictures can be found in my facebook profile.

Today went to do FYP with shi jia and wanling at shi jia's house.
Woohoo, so shiok, shi jia house there de food. Wa!! nice...
We did little today, but the fun we had is alot.
Who says we cant do FYP with friends,
who says FYP teammates who are friends will eventually quarrel and not be friends anymore.
We are an example which proves tt wrong.
But our FYP not yet done..
So cannot say till so proudly yet,
but hoho, we are okay :)

My miracle 3 weeks old le.
It started to nibble and able to eat a bit on its own liao.
So proud of him/her. :)

I should have take a picture today.
Wanling say I look so weird wearing my outfit plus a slipper today :(
Sigh~
&& shi jia's mom say i became thinner..
The weighing machine also..
But I want become fatter, more chubby..
Sigh~~ Eating more meals with small portion is a better choice ba.
I shall eat more cheese maggie mee + kimchi at night.
hoho...

Today B2ST on tv was awesum!!!.
Junhyung looks totally good.
His rapping + dance.
Chuwalyo~~
He looks so good,
but everyone is in love with Gikwang!
Heard Jaebom coming to singapore.
Why not C.N Blue? Why not F.T island?? :(
Why not SNSD? T-ara? 4 minutes???
Sigh~~ All those bands I like not coming..

It feels good to always see u living life happily~
Congrats eh.. haha.
Just happy to be friends.. cause ure someone special :D

Sleep sleep~~
Ut tmr and i haven yet to study.
Spend too much time on FYP,
come back still got drama to chase.
OMG, I'm doomed for UT 2!!
Who can teach me 3D, 2D ++ Illustration and DAV?!?!
Desperate measures call for desperate helps..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home