Monday, July 05, 2010

Miracle!!!


Tomorrow 2D game module plus FYP evaluation.
Heard its gonna be very fucked up, as in the evaluation.
So dont wanna go school tomorrow.
Can I have a MC now please??
Sigh!!

Ok, that is tomorrow which shall be the worst monday ever~~
Tomorrow onwards everyday FYP. woohoo.
SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!! *nah~~
But no choice, deadline coming soon. 17th July.
So must try harder already!!

Anyway, ystd went to celebrate jia wei b'dae!
Its his 21st birthday.
Not really on his bdae, but we advanced celebrated for him.
Cause he in army now, oni ccan come out on weekend.
But sadly, I did not buy any present for him.
Cannot find nice one. I did went to plaza Sing to find, but nth!!
So I shall pass it to u some other time.. ok?
Annoying plus big bully also 21 liao.
Everyone getting older liao.
Wonder I 21st b'dae, what should I do?
I must be in the army that time.
Luckily my 21st bdae come before 2012 end of the world.
Means I can be a legal adult also before the world come to an end.
Anyway, I also have a 2012 wish. Which is the same as Shi Jia!!
Hor. Shi jia!! We cannot die before we try that thing hor!!!
hahahahha.

Feeling so empty lately.
Gosh!! Haha, like nth to do.
&& I'm not meaning anything related to work or studies.
I mean by something fun or perhaps.. u know!!

Miracle finally 17th day old.
Opened his eyes liao..
So cute!!
I wonder 2 mongolian brown gerbils, how can they give birth to a black pup??
Maybe the pup got my DNA, auto black de...
HOHO!!
So funny!!


Can I have you back now?
:( :(
Never really got to see u after that time!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home